Web GUI non functional after move

pengrus

So I moved across the country and brought my server.  After arriving at my new location, I can boot the server fine, console works, ssh works, but the webgui does not.  Cannot access by static IP or hostname.  Would not being connected to the internet cause this problem?  My FIOS isnt going to be installed until tomorrow, so we're all internal.  I will post diagnostics when I can, I have to switch between internal and external networks to post here and mess with the server...

FWIW, I didn't see anything glaring in the syslog any of the multiple times I rebooted, but when I ps -ef | grep nginx, firefox shows up, but there's no separate process for nginx.

Thanks in advance!

--p

The plot thickens:

nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/etc/ssl/certs/unraid_bundle.pem") failed (SSL: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:Expecting: ANY PRIVATE KEY error:140B0009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib)

I had provisioned my own SSL cert, looks ike it wasn't working.  I changed it back to the old one, but that didn't work either.  I have diagnostics now.  Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20180730-1347.zip

Archived