Unable to install rutorrent client. getting this error

neil

This is the error i get while installing binhex rutorrent ap. 

Unable to find image 'binhex/arch-rtorrentvpn:latest' locally
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp 192.168.1.1:443: getsockopt: connection refused.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

This is the error I am getting from linux rutorrent app

Unable to find image 'linuxserver/rutorrent:latest' locally
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on 192.168.1.1:53: read udp 192.168.1.3:43047->192.168.1.1:53: i/o timeout.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

Some background story.. I was able to install it when I started unraid the very first time then I later uninstalled it to save resources. 

Yesterday, I was replacing my old 1 TB hdd and moving it to unassigned and in its place i was installing a 4 TB disk. All my appdata/vm and docker img settings were on the 1 TB drive. I copied them to 4TB disk and then swapped them after using new config. Now vm's are on 1 TB unassigned and all dockers are running on 4 TB drive. Everything is working great as when i copied my app data from 1 TB to 4 TB, All my settings were preserved, but after this I am unable to install rutorrent back.

I even used krusadar to remove the old rutorrent linux and binhex container folders from my app data files which I copied to 4 TB. Any fix for this?