Need help with duplicate vendors

Mansie

Hi, 

I'm new to Unraid, i'm having issues with creating a VM with an external USB studio mixer connected to it. The mixer connects through 1 USB connector and shows up as 6 different USB devices in Windows or Unraid. It gets recognized correctly but i can't boot the VM with 1 or more of the  codecs connected, when booting the VM i get an error regarding duplicate devices. I found a possible solution on the internet, but i can't get it to work. 

Possible solution:
https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/39966-vm-usb-passthrough-multiple-devices-with-the-same-vendorproduct/

I'm trying to edit the XML config, so it doesn't use the vendor id's anymore, i tried every possible combination of busses and devices which made sense but i can't get it to recognize the codecs. The other 2 USB devices work flawlessly. 

Connected Unraid Devices:

Bus 003 Device 006: ID 03eb:2402 Atmel Corp.
Bus 003 Device 007: ID 08bb:29c0 Texas Instruments PCM2900C Audio CODEC
Bus 003 Device 008: ID 08bb:29c0 Texas Instruments PCM2900C Audio CODEC
Bus 003 Device 009: ID 08bb:29c0 Texas Instruments PCM2900C Audio CODEC
Bus 003 Device 010: ID 08bb:29c0 Texas Instruments PCM2900C Audio CODEC
Bus 003 Device 011: ID 0403:6001 Future Technology Devices International, Ltd FT232 Serial (UART) IC

Can someone help me too figure this out. I can't simply passthrough an USB host adapter because i want to split the 4 codes over 2 VM's in the future. Apoligies for the bad English, it isn't my native language. 

Regards!

Archived