Unstable build - server crashes after a few days runtime

fehler404

Hey guys,

my server is acting up again. Here is the build:

Motherboard: Supermicro - X9DR3-F

CPU: Intel Xeon E5 2670 V1 (partially defective - 2 of 4 memory channels do not work)

RAM: 32 GB Multi-bit ECC (2x 16GB)

RAID Controller: LSI SAS9211-8i (the board only has 2 SATA III slots and I wanted to use 3 SSDs)

HDDs: 2x 10TB Seagate Ironwolf (1 Parity), 1x 6TB HDD, 1x 3TB HDD, 1x 2TB HDD.

SSDs: 2x 240GB SSD as cache pool, 1x 750GB SSD as unassigned device for downloads and VM images.

Flash: 16GB Cruzer Blade as unRAID boot medium, another 16GB Cruzer Fit is plugged into the internal USB slot because I wanted to move unRAID there but have not gotten around to it yet.  

My problem is as follows:

After my problems last time had been solved I was quite happy with my build, it was very stable. 

But it now started to act up again: 

After a few days of uptime the server crashes and becomes unresponsive. I have started the troubleshooting mode and collected some syslogs. I have also captured the monitor output from a crash on December 10th (see attached image). Unfortunately I started the troubleshooting mode again without saving the FCPsyslog_tail.txt first, so I do not have this from that instance.  

I have attached below:

• the last diagnostics file before a crash on December 10th with the matching local monitor output
  • the last diagnostics file before a crash on December 23th with the matching FCPsyslog_tail.txt
  • a current diagnostics file

I have got the feeling the problems started after update to 6.6.1, but I'm not 100% certain of that. 

I hope someone can help me with my problems again. Thanks in advance!

Best regards

fehler404

FCPsyslog_tail.txt

tower-diagnostics-20181210-0726.zip

tower-diagnostics-20181223-1009.zip

tower-diagnostics-20181231-1450.zip

2018-12-31 14.50.03.jpg

Archived