Unraid Networking help -- pretty sure I effed it up

Hey all,

So I was messing with network settings trying to be able to get docker containers to use a different default gateway (i.e. wanted some of them to be able to run through a VPN router).  So what I thought would work is adding a vlan on br0 (in the same subnet as mine).  I was kind of following this post here: 

In the process I think I messed something up and want another set of eyes on the situation.

I've included my diagnostics.

So some of the issues I'm seeing is that I can't connect to the vnc of a vm unless I'm accessing unraid from my backup (secondary nic) Ip address... which is weird.

Also, for some reason when creating a new docker container, I don't ever see custom br0.200 (the vlan I created on br0).  BUT I can select it when creating a new VM.  When I go to the docker settings screen I see the br.200 options for setting up dhcp, but there's no entry in the "gateway" field (even though I have one set on the vlan interface).

Here is the info in the "routes" portion:

Protocol                    Route                   Gateway                        Metric   

IPv4                          default                  192.168.1.1 via br0              1

IPv4                          192.168.1.0/24        br0                                   1 

IPv4192.168.1.0/24                                  br0.200                            1

IPv4192.168.1.0/24                                  bond1                                1

IPv6                         ::1                             lo                                 256

Anyways, any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20190503-1437.zip

Edited by swtz