no networking

52826146_QQ20190526172217.thumb.jpg.3ea29e2e748ce2e05dba455e0885d258.jpg

854921765_QQ20190526172227.thumb.jpg.aca813ae0af5ccd614b22f73ee1d2c44.jpg

1205808555_QQ20190526172234.thumb.jpg.e08d819458e63a7a200c764787f9bd77.jpg

I want to try unraid to setup a nas & vm workstation。At the begining, download the zip ,unzip to the usb drive,run makebootable.bat by admin,boot from usb , is success,but the system just have a br0 by interface(the network chip is 4 * intel e1000e on motherboard)。maybe not supper the old intel networking,then i use another pc to boot which have intel i211 。the same warn,i can see the eth in pcibus,but it's not working。my linux not well and i don't know how to config the network。the shell i can't config it but we have gui! i boot to the gui system try to config the network,but my mouse(logi master)can't use on it。lsusb i can see my mouse ,but it can't work on the gui。i'm no idea how can make my machine work。thx for read my post,my english is not good,and help me please~

Edited by fankwong

emmm。。。the problem has been solved。

1.although i tried boot from sata, but i have not looking for the problem on here,so i dont know i can find the configuration on /boot。

2.some usb 3.0 chip have not support,although it can boot up,but just load the kernel & init to the ram,it's incomplete,it can't mount the usb drive on /boot,so no config files i can find。

3.i should read the course step by step carefully。

ok,change the usb port and boot system up on usb2.0,after system bootup,it will mount the boot drive on /boot,and config the network on /boot/config/network.cfg(bond=no,and input the ip addr/netmask/gw),everything is done!

But there's another problem。on network.cfg “use_dhcp=yes" is not working ,i must input ip netmask gateway by myself,on same lan have dhcp server,other pc is get dhcp normal。

Edited by fankwong