2 unraid servers

I have a peculiar idea I'm trying to accomplish. I'm trying to downsize my servers and would like to setup 2 unraid machines together.

For simplicity they will be unraid 1 and unraid 2

Unraid 1 will be low power and have a supermicro x10slm motherboard with a intel celeron g3220 dual core with 8gb of ecc ram. Inside a 24 bay supermicro chassis. This system will have a 10gb nic feeding via fibre to unraid 2 as well as my lsi card for the backplane.

Unraid 2 will have a e3 1230v3 with a dual port 10gb nic with 6 10k rpm drives in raid 0 cache as well as a pcie nvme optane drive. This will house my plex docker as well as a windows vm and a few other small dockers. It will also eventually have a quadro card. 

My main use is just for plex and a small website I host for my buisness. This system as unraid 2 will eventually become unraid 1 in the supermicro  chassis and I will replace unraid 2 with a newer AMD system that will server as main unraid with plex docker etc as well as a windows vm for video editing and gaming. 

In theory this should work however I need to know what limitations unraid has as far as sharing media from one array to a docker container on another unraid system. 10gb fiber between them should be good enough for that link. As well the limitations of having a windows vm on the unraid 2 system write directly to the array on the unraid 1 system. Or any other thoughts on how this should be done. The idea is so I can replace a loud cisco ucs c240m3 server that doesnt support 3.5 inch drives as well as a loud 10gb switch. I'm trying to eliminate my 42u rack all together for a smaller rack for my switches and core router and array box.

This is a I NEED HELP moment.

Thanks in advance for any comments and advice.

Cheers