CPU Support

TheJammie

So for the past couple of days i have been having an issue with my server locking up and freezing to the point i am not able to access it with the online GUI and nothing is displayed on the monitor i have on the server to diagnose issues, Its just black, Recently only went back to using the server and bringing it back online and have updated to the newest stable version of unraid at the moment and time which is 6.7.2

At first i was thinking it was a hard drive but removing some of them made no difference so i made a fresh config and changed all the drives round to clear any bad array builds and the issue is still there also, 

So i have decided to run the Fix problems config and noticed a few issues with it and was wondering if anyone would be able to point me in the right direction to fixing these, 

The main one i need looked it is the CPU one in case that is why the system is locking up and not running at all sometimes after a nights sleep as the server currently needs put back into place to be able to run my home CCTV system 

Thanks for anyone that helps 

Jamie 

Screenshot_112.png

Archived