Weird issues with nfs Share since i started using Unraid

Devy

Hello everyone, so far i'm a happy user but there is one thing that annoys me a bit and even after trying a lot of things i just dont know what to do :(

Problem:

i got a docker-compose in a debian VM and so far back in the  old server

(same setup but without unraid and connecting to a normal nas via nfs) i didn't had a single issue

the problems occur on Nextcloud and Emby that both reach the NFS Share, happens either after reboot or downloading a huge game on a different network share on windows that isnt even on the same disk

Solution for me so far was if a rebooted the server or the error occurs to just restart the docker containers

Here is my fstab line, that also worked flarwlessly on boot untill i switched to unraid

10.0.0.2:/mnt/user/cloud  /mnt/cloud   nfs      rw,sync,hard,intr  0     0

emby also uses the same folder as nextcloud for music/videos and so on

is there something i need to know when using nfs? maybe it would work if someone has a better way mounting that thing there, however i can't use smb as nextcloud requires specific folder sharesettings userwise and from rwx

EDIT:

I got a second question, how many parity drives do you guys use? i currently use 2 Parity and 2 Data to have like the same situation as with my old raid6 nas

however i'm not really sure if the additional parity drive doesnt for example slow down the transfer speeds...i was even thinking of using a normal HDD as a cache disk just so it doesnt get that slow from time to time to move some files

Edited by Devy