HPE iLO 4 quit working with Unraid console

My Unraid installation will no longer take key presses from the HPE iLO 4 remote console. This inclues HTML5, .net and Java version on different Windows 10 and macOS laptops. Either typing or sending a keypress through the iLO console menu have no effect. I haven't been using the unraid GUI, just the standard boot and using CLI . The server itself is in a location that isn't easily accessible, I don't currently have the ability to plug in a physical monitor and mouse, and have been heavily relying on the iLO console. An unraid, iLO and full server reboot have had no effect. Previous operating systems on this hardware (esxi, windows server) haven't had this issue before. As my unraid installation keeps reverting to a 169.x address, I have to keep deleting my networking configs between reboots to restore network settings, and without iLO it's extremely difficult to get back into the web unraid console.

Latest version of Unraid Stable

HPE ML150 Gen 9

iLO 4 2.70 May 07 2019

BIOS P95 v2.74

So I may have inadvertently fixed this! I realized after typing this out that I'd done most of the testing on macOS with the HTML5 and Java consoel. After trying the .net version again on a Windows machine with different browsers I was able to finally get it working with Edge, and accepting key presses again. After switching back to Chrome and HTML5, it continued working.