Unraid running sluggish with ryzen 9 3900x

I have been running unraid for years on an old i7 3770k that has been more than good enough for the tasks that i have had on the server. (mostly private cloud, plex, password manager and so on) But when i started using it for my cctv system aswell everything started to have little hicups, so i figuered it was time for an upgrade.

So i figured as i will probebly run this server for a long time i wanted to future proof it a bit, so i bought a ryzen 9 3900x and paired it with the Gigabyte X570 AORUS ULTRA. This was an extremely good upgrade for the first few days. the ui was snappier then it ever was on the old system and i was super excited to begin setting it up.

Skip 5-6 loooong days of copying everything off the old array and setting back up all the docker containers and now the server is rather unresponsive at times. it can go from being way snappier then my old server ever was to being unusable at times. cpu never spikes higher than 50-60% and i have alot of overhead on the ram. All of the dockers run of nvme storage and i cant find any error codes that would suggest what might be the problem.

Is there anyone who is running unraid on ryzen with similar problems and have figured out a fix for it?