Disabled VertIO NIC, Can't access VM

I accidentally disabled the VertIO NIC while trying to diagnose slow connection speed. This now prevents me from accessing the VM. If I switch to VNC(for graphics card) the NIC appears properly and I can access the VM, it's only an issue when I'm passing thru my graphics card. I'd rather not rebuild the whole VM. Is there a way to turn this back on through XML or something?

57 minutes ago, toastman said:

Disabled within the VM, or did you delete the section in the XML?

If you deleted it within the XML, just create a new VM, then copy-paste the relevant XML settings over to the 'old' VM

If in the device manager in your VM, just go in (using VNC) and un-disable it

It was disabled within the VM. When I went in under VNC to try just that, it was already enabled. Then switching back to the GPU passthrough no-go. Not sure why it was set separately. Still learning all of this. 

What I was able to do was connect a monitor to the GPU directly, bypassing the remote connection over the network and re-enable it that way. Not sure why I didn't think of that initially. VM's are new to me so I don't think my brain even considered it an option. Thank you for the assistance!