(SOLVED) Server crashing every 20 mins Unraid v6.8.3

Hello guys, I´m really desperate figureing out where my problem is with my unraid server, so I decidet to ask the pros. My server is currently using : Ryzen9 3900x @4.1Ghz, 64Gb of corsair vengance Lpx @3000mhz, one RTX 2070 for a windows Vm, one msi gt710 just for video output, an asrock x470 taichi ultimate and also 6Hdds and one nvme ssd. So my problem is, that Unraid is crasshing after about 10-20 minutes so not even enough time for parity check. I already tried downclocking the cpu and the RAM (cpu 4Ghz/ Ram 2666mhz). Also I learned about some wierd C-state Bugs so I made sure to Disable c-State in the Bios settings. Memtest shows no problems and unraid was running for 4 months straight (all voltages and overclocks stable). Then i added 32 gigs of Ram and 6 weeks after that I experienced the Problems. Today I updated Unraid to the Beta version but that didnt resolve the Problems. I hope you pros can figure out where my problem is thanks in advance and sorry for bad English. 

tower-syslog-20200327-1712.zip tower-diagnostics-20200327-1812.zip

Edited by freddy 05
solved