Krusader Large File Copy Problems

Hello all, so heres the scoop:

I have recently set up my unraid array and installed unassigned disks and krusader to copy files from a hard drive i had originally had connected via usb 3 but now i have shucked that drive and connected it directly to the motherboard of my unraid machine

The drive is a seagate backup plus 4tb drive, so its actually just a seagate 7200rpm 4tb consumer drive

I have mounted it under unassigned devices

this seems to be a part problem and part oddity?

So the problem(s) i am facing is this:

1. I have a .mrimg file that is 1007Gb or 1Tb file i am trying to copy directly from the unassigned devices drive to my unraid array in a user share i made under 'user'. The path is listed 'Custom Path: media: user: myfolder' .   When it gets to about 169Gb copied no matter if the drive is connected via usb 3 or directly to the motherboard i encounter an error where copy stalls and shows an error message 'Cannot read "backup.mring". Copy failed' there is an option to retry and an option to cancel the copy.

This is my main problem, and i am asking are there is any solutions for this issue? Has anybody come across this before?

2. If i do click retry, the copy speed reduces from the max speed of my drives (170--190Mb/s) down to about 105-125/Mb/s, and the error persists at the 169Gb mark. Also any subsequent copies after this of any other file on the drive is slowed to this speed. Has anyone encountered this issue, is it some kind of protection due to the failed copy?

Thankyou all for your help!

Edited by gidderman

OP Here,

To further this information, i have now copied another Tb worth of files from the same drive in one copy instance that are mixed some 55Gb, 1Gb, some 20Kb, etc successfully. However no matter what i do i cannot get that 1Tb single backup image file to copy, it always errors out around 169Gb