Looking for network setting recommendations (2x 10GB and 2x 1GB)

I'm looking for recommendations on how to setup network. I've disabled the two 1GB ports for now as I had problems when they were up. The 10GB are set as 802.3ad. All ports connect to a single network switch that connect to my router. Attached screen shot of current settings.

I was thinking of setting up the 1GB for my piHole or separate my downloaders to their own nic if possible. I would love to hear other recommendations as well to give me more ideas :) 

image.png

image.png

I would indeed use the 1gbit to expose some services / vm's that have no high bandwidth requirement i.e. HassIO or home bridge or something like that - and use the 10gbit for media, file shares etc. 

If your downloader can handle the 10gbit speed of course only. Other wise in my opinion i tend to keep things simple. If you have a bond interface with 20gbit/s you don't need any of those 1gbit ports except for some esoteric purposes. 

Private untagged lan's i.e. or Work VPN exposed to a lan where you want things guaranteed to be separated. 
Otherwise just use the 10gbit only.