Opencore VM

Hi,

I'm trying to build a OpenCore Catalina VM and am having trouble understanding where to start.

First some background:

before I turned this hardware into an unraid server it was a Golden OC build. Now I’m trying to get that functionality back while at the same time taking advantage of all the cool stuff unraid does. 
I’ve read the information that is out there but I’m just not picking up what they’re putting down. If you guys could give me some help or point me to some resources I would really appreciate it!

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

AMD RX5700

Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card (pulled from a MacBook Pro)

1 TB NVME drive currently unassigned in my unread server (I’d like to pass this through for the VM, it also currently has macOS installed on it)

I could really use some help! I spent the last couple weeks figuring out opencore and getting it totally perfect. Now all I’m trying to do is to just get that work passed through unraid. I just feel like I’m missing something basic. Since there is so little information and no clear guide that I could find. It makes me think it’s so easy it didn’t warrant a guide.

I can do everything I want to do on a bare metal macOS machine except for the actual storage management of unraid. My trial is up in a couple days and I’d like to figure this out, since whether or not I buy a key is dependent on this