Build advice CSE-847

Hello,

I recently built out a temporary unraid environment into a Corsair 900D with an i7 4770K and 32GB of RAM.  Because the CPU is quite old and was struggling under the load i threw the environment into an old R710 i had from a previous home lab environment and its been working great.  I have noticed though that i'm hitting io bottlenecks, as the server only has 6 3.5 drives in it, 2xSSD for cache 4xSata for parity and the array.  The bottleneck seems to occur when the cache drives are in use for temporary data and the web console along with dockers become unuseable.  I've decided to invest in an upgrade to allow me to throw more disks at the solution.  I'm looking at the following ebay item:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Supermicro-SuperChassis-CSE-847-2x-E5-2690-128GB-Ram-36x-Bay-X9DRi-LN4F-Server/362941896837

It seems to have improved processors over the R710 and more efficent processors.  Not sure the whole thing is precabled for SAS\SATA and i'm also not sure the RAID card would work with UNRAID.  More over i'm thinking about putting a P2000 in there to help with transcoding, but i'm not sure it will fit in the chasis.

Any thoughts/guidance would be greatly appreciated.