[6.8.3] High Cpu usage, Top/Docker Stats not consistent

Hello! I've been having some issues lately where most docker services become unresponsive and it seems to be because the system itself has high CPU usage. I am assuming it's locking some resource. 

My problem is less about the high usage and more that I've having a hard time *seeing* what the usage is coming from. I've included 3 files that are all from the exact same time (had all the windows open at once and took a screenshot).

The main Unraid GUI shows ~50% usage with 10 threads being maxed out.

ProcessorView.png.b8c0988868565cfd8b3e32d16ec4471c.png

The top command from a command line shows about a total of ~30% cpu usage across multiple processes, with 10% being in containerd (my understanding is that this is a percentage of total system capacity, so 30% here would be ~7 threads at 100% and similar to what's shown in the unraid GUI?).

SystemTop.thumb.png.7c68f1c362a71a65a3ac6676f2e3ae80.png

Docker Stats shows mostly no usage (my understanding is that these percentages are relative, e.g. 100% would be one thread at 100%, not the system's total capacity):

DockerStats.thumb.png.22c635bb6ce3d8a9a6197179b4af1c42.png

So, my questions, are these 'command's in top threads that a docker container has created but isn't managed by the container (e.g. the influxd line item that has 6% cpu [which is ~1.5 threads in my case]) something not counted in the docker stats command? Is there any way to determine what's causing this CPU usage? I haven't had this issue in months of running basically the same thing.

Thanks in advance!