[SOLVED] Unidentified Network, No Internet

Good Day All,

I just finalized my VM setup and installed windows 10 and have installed the drivers on the VirtIO E/ drive. However after I install the drivers for the Red Hat VirtIO Ethernet Adapter I am unable to connect to the internet. The Ethernet recognizes the drivers but the adapter says "Unidentified Network, No Internet". I was wondering if anyone has a potential solution as to what is preventing the connection?

Thanks!

Just as a follow up I can ping the IPv4 address but not the gateway on the VM (Destination Host unreachable). All the UNRAID settings are configured as per the video tutorials and the network is bridged for br0 and enabled. I have attached the logs from the VM upon start in case I missed something as well as the network settings. I am still at a loss if anyone has any other opinions.

Network Settings.jpg

Sys Log.txt

• tomcat001 changed the title to [SOLVED] Unidentified Network, No Internet

I discovered the issue. One of the USB listed devices I had selected as part of the VM was the ethernet adapter. Upon installing the Red Hat drivers they conflicted with the "detected" hardware and so it wasn't recognizing the connection. Upon deselecting the USB adapter in the VM menu and restarting the VM and reinstalling the drivers I was able to get the ethernet working as intended.