First unraid build, AM4 B450

Coming from a hodge podge Ubuntu server that has two 4TB WD Purples in a 8GB XFS lvm volume (no redundancy), FX-8350, and 16GB ram.  Spends most of its time as a NFS server for 4k movies with two ATV4Ks running Infuse, never got into Plex but have a friend using it a bunch now so thinking about it.  Spends a little time doing whatever random linux stuff I need but its mostly a NAS at this point.

The volume is almost full and I wanted some redundancy so I went the normal route of looking at Synology right up until I saw the price.  Found the NAS Killer builds and found Unraid and this looks perfect for my use.  Looked briefly at the prebuilt/used options from NAS Killer suggestions but seemed like I could do a new build with some spare parts for about the same.

Goal is to build using a current generation chipset/socket and leave room for expansion in 2 years.  Looking at the hodge podge history about every 2 years I changed something (2015 first 4TB, 2017 FX-8350, 2018 second 4TB) so that my how long I want the storage/hardware to last before the first upgrade.  I had great luck with socket AM3 and AMD seems to be supporting AM4 until 2021 with Zen3 so should be plenty options next upgrade:

• Coolermaster N400 ($67 at Amazon)
  • Gigabyte B450M DS3H AM4 Micro-ATX ($78 at B&H)
  • Athlon 3000G ($49 at B&H)
  • 2x4GB 3200 G.Skill Ripjaws V ($39 at NewEgg)
  • Adata SU635 240GB 3dnand ($28 at Amazon)
  • Seasonic 650w 80/Gold (Free from basement)
  • Cruzer 32GB USB2 stick ($7 at Amazon)

Thats $268 for lots of 3.5 bays and 4x SATA onboard, and leaves me a M2 slot and a PCIe x1, x4, x16 to expand with a HBA or if I want non-APU video, and leaves 2 ram slots so and easy bump if I need it later.

Instead of paying now for a bunch of unused storage I'm thinking of just getting two 10TB easystores the next sale I see and doing a single parity/data setup to start?  That gives me 2 more TBs to fill before I need to buy a disk again so I can watch for deals and then add a 3rd 10TB which should keep me good for a while and fill the last onboard SATA.

Any pitfalls I'm missing here?  The RAM is higher than CPU spec but I'm guessing it will overclock to 3200 just fine with stock cooling, really just if the APU becomes useful for transcode in the future.