Network Ideas

So I've done some simple tinkering with a VM and passthrough and would like to start settting up my network but not sure what kind of options I have. Not super savvy on that side

Setup wise the wan side is a huawei b535 (192.168.0.1-static dhcp disabled) which connects to a netgear gs108pe (192.168.0.239). The switch currently has two poe cameras (*.*.0.64/65) and two ports connecting to the unraid server (192.168.0.2) with the other port isolated on boot for passthrough to a pfsense vm.

In summary I would like to have all other vm's connect to the wan via the pfsense vm in addition to a wireless AP on the switch routing traffic to wan via pfsense also. This would act as my VPN, DHCP, DNS etc

My thinking was just have the pfsense wan from the physical nic and the lan on a virtual nic (not sure how to acheive this) and the other vm's bridged to the virtual nic. This would however not allow for the wireless AP. So my workaround would maybe use VLAN's (I've read a little about them but am somewhat confused). 

This would involve setting up the pfsense wan and lan to use vlan's e.g. wan vlan_2 and lan - vlan_3. I would then have the tagged traffic from vlan_2 to the untagged port the b535 is on. I believe I've set this up and it works wan side, I can see the pfsense vm showing as a device on the b535 however cannot connect to the webui when on the b535 network?

The other issue is how I would get the vlan_3 traffic to my other vm's and the wireless AP, I assume the AP is simple and just have the vlan_3 tagged traffic directed to the AP port. Not a clue how I would get the VM's to connect via the vlan_3 though?

TL;DR Router -> Switch -> NIC1-unRaid + NIC2-pfSense VM how do I get pfSense to do lan side on unraid vm's and a wireless ap (Rather not buy a NIC if can virtualise and bridge etc) 

Many Thanks!