unRAID disconnected last night - rebooted and several drives not appearing

so one thing this is making me realize is I really need to set up some remote log saves. I'm away from my apartment for awhile about 2 hours away.

Server has been working fine til yesterday. all of a sudden it's down, no services connecting, no reverse proxy, no vpn, no plex. nothing.

I have a desktop comp there, I was able to remote desktop into that - and I couldn't get onto the unRAID at all through the local IP. My friend shut the server down and rebooted it today, it's back on but 6 of the 22 drives are "missing," including both parities.

Most of the drives are on a netapp ds4246 connected via a Quad PT SAS Card. All of the drives that aren't connecting are on the netapp, but not all of the drives on the netapp aren't connecting... that was horribly worded. Basically the hard drives that aren't connecting are on the netapp. All lights on the bays are green.

Sometimes in the past after rebooting the server it took a few minutes for it to detect all the drives on the netapp, but it's been awhile and still nothing.

Trying to figure out what I can do to troubleshoot both before I get back to my apartment on thursday, and while I'm remote. What are some suggestions you have? 

Edited by gravyrobbers91