I've managed to break my server Part 2

stetho

Hi,

Last week I managed to unplug my server from the UPS by following the wrong cable and it wouldn't come back up. I was able to get it working again with the help of this community but since the - hence the "part 2" - I'm experiencing 3 or 4 kernel panics a day. This is a server that had been as solid as a rock in the 6 months since I set it up and this has only started happening since the unplugging incident.

I've attached the last Syslog and the diagnostics file. This seems to be the start of the panic

2020-09-15,02:11:51,Warning,Tower,kern,kernel,CPU: 3 PID: 4782 Comm: python Tainted: G        W  O      4.19.107-Unraid #1
2020-09-15,02:11:51,Warning,Tower,kern,kernel,general protection fault: 0000 [#1] SMP NOPTI

But I can't figure out from the rest of the Syslog what Python was doing at the time or if it was just the victim of something else.

I'm happy to do a fresh install because I have backups but I'd prefer not to have to restore 30+ Tb of data 🙂 I'm actually more concerned that the inadvertent power down has caused some sort of hardware problem.

If someone more knowledgeable than me can spot something that I can't see, please let me know.

Thanks

Steve

All_2020-9-15-9_1_49.csv tower-diagnostics-20200915-0916.zip