6.8.3 Cant connect to Unraid GUI after setting change

ngreis

Hi

I was trying to install nextcloud docker, and it asked me for a seperate ip for it.

I set it inside my LAN range, and started the container.

Since i could not get to that ip, my scan tool did not find a ip in the LAN, and i did not find it inside the unifi clientes page, i guesse i needed something more.

I started to google a bit, and found this setting in Docker settings: HOST ACCESS TO CUSTOM NETWORKS.

I read that enabling that would allow for what i needed, or at least it was what i think it would do.

After selecting that option, and activating the Docker back i lost connectivity to the unraid UI, i cant access any docker nor the shares in my network PC.

So i guess i needed something more and messed this up.

Can anyone please tell me how to revert that setting via CLI or tell me what i did wrong and how to undo it?

This is installed as a VM inside a ESXI host, so i can access the CLI form the ESXI console, i cant putty into it nor access anything on the network.

Also after rebooting on the ESXI console the unraid CLI says the IP to access the web ui is the same as it was, but when i try it, it does not work

I have 1 virtual nic on the server, if i recall the bonding was set to true on the unraid server network settings, but i cant rememeber much more from the top of my head.

Can anyone please tell me how to revert that setting via CLI, or tell me what i did wrong and fix it?

Kind regards

Nuno Reis

Edited by ngreis