Looking for a fast Backup / File Sync solution similar to Synology Hyper Backup

TomE

Hello,

I have recently switched over from a synology DiskStation to UnRAID and I am really liking it. One piece of software I used to use on my old synology was Hyper Backup which allowed you to do incremental file sync or block based backups to an external drive. I have 3 external drives (8TB Total) and can easily achieve 100+MB per second transferring to them from UnRAID. I plan on doing a weekly backup to them on certain folders. So far, I have tried Duplicati and I love how similar the interface is to HyperBackup (You can accept and deny certain folders from the backup and also set a schedule). The issue I am having is that I only recieve around 20MB/s speeds to the external USB. After setting compression level to 0, I recieve only 40MB/s. While I am OK with this speed, it could be faster. Some people are saying that I should use a File Sync program like rsync, but some have no graphical user interface and others don't have the features like versioning and incremental backups which I want. I have looked at CrashPlan but that is paid. If I could get Duplicati to run faster or find a file sync program that is easy to use then I would be happy. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks, Tom.