New plugin to allow simple commands via TCP

I would like to see a plugin that would enable simple array commands over TCP/IP to  a specific port (not 80).  I would envision the following minimum command set:

SpinUp A; SpinDown A; SpinStatus  A; where A is either a disk number or the word ALL.  All of the commands would return immediately with no delay. The SpinUp and SpinDown commands should just return a body of "OK" , The SpinStatus command should return a body indicating the current state of the requested disk(s) as Up, Down, InProcess.  The main capability I require is to be able to initiate a SpinUp of all disks using a command over TCP with no delay waiting for the disks to spin up.  I have seen discussions of s capability like this circa 2008 but unraid 2020 is quite different than unraid 2008. The system can obviously do this as the main page has buttons and displays for this capability.  A plugin like this would be quite useful for advanced media systems to eliminate delays inherent when dealing with disks that are normally spun down.