Drives not Showing Up on Flashed Dell H310 HBAs

All,

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As a disclaimer - I will not be using these drives in the actual array, these are some odd-ball drives I had laying around that I put to use to help learn/tinker with the software (UnRaid).

Background:

I recently got into the NAS game and have a barebones one running right now (still have yet to purchase the drives). In acquiring hardware, I purchased 2x DELL H310 FLASHED LSI IT MODE 9211-8i SAS2008 HBAs.

I've been testing out setting up arrays with three odd-ball drives and have been running into issues when using the HBAs.

My Drives:

1x Western Digital WDC_WD10EZRX (1TB) Drive

1x Seagate ST96812AS (60GB) Drive (I think came from a PS3)

1x Toshiba 1255GSX (120GB) Drive (Likely came from an old laptop).

My problem:

Before having the Dell H310s, all 3x drives were plugged into the MOBO and recognized correctly (and SMART worked) - No problems. Now when using the Dell H310s with the two smaller drives (Seagate, and Toshiba) they are not showing up (on either H310).

The H310s are OK for-sure because I can swap the 1TB (Western Digital) drive to either H310 and it comes up in the software (and I can collect SMART data - so I assume the flashes were done correctly).

What I think the problem ISN'T:

Because of the 1TB drive working on both cards I assume the problem can't be:

Either Dell H310

The Motherboard/PCIe Slots

My question/purpose:

I'd like to know why the drives aren't showing up.

I'd like to make sure I'm not making a bone-head mistake.

I'd like to make sure other drives (thinking 10TB IronWolf NASs) will show up when plugged into the Dell 310S

Thank you in advance. I have attached the diagnostics log, though I don't see the other two drives whatsoever (I'm a newbie to UnRaid, so I may be missing something).

quantum-diagnostics-20201210-2117.zip