Upgrading from 6.8.3 to 6.9.0 RC1 breaks Active Directory integration. Attempting to Join AD from the GUI after the upgrade results in an unjoined state. Attempting to Join AD from the CLI results in similar errors to this post.
Domain Name: homeoffice.local
NETBIOS Name: HOMEOFFICE
Windows Server 2012 R2 AD Domain
I'm attaching two support files for reference. The first support file was captured after upgrading to 6.9.0 RC1. I captured it shortly after attempting to Join AD. That filename is 'excelsior-diagnostics-20201211-0719.zip'.
The second support file was captured after I restored to 6.8.3. I changed the case sensitivity from lower to upper for the Domain Name. AD Join with 6.8.3 worked with this change. Upgrading to 6.9.0 RC1 break AD integration again. Tried to Join AD from the GUI and CLI. That filename is 'excelsior-diagnostics-20201211-0757.zip'.