Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamrdeye

Members
  1. I got this working by installing the 8127 driver from here : https://github.com/ERSTT/unraid-r8127-driver I choose option A. I also installed from the APP tab drivers for the 2.5gb card on the motherboard as Option A disables the internal 8169 driver completely. So with additional install of drivers for both NIC cards, it is now working.
  2. I installed this package and the link lights on my 8127 card are now staying on. I see the device listed in System Devices but Unraid 7.3.2 is not assiging it to eth1. I use 2 NIC cards. eth0 which is just 1gb is working fine, but eth1 is now missing. I am updating from a old Mellanox ConnectX 3 card to a modern 8127 based card. This card is directly connected to my PC.
  3. I don't know what that is. I only have the one server, so the issue went away for me. It returned again on the most recent UnRaid OS update. But uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it again.
  4. Found the issue and have validated it is repeatable. The offending plug in is UnRaid Connect. With it installed the issue return. UPDATE : Apparerntly the issue was I needed to register my server again and sign in. Did that and all seems well now. Not sure why I had to do that again.
  5. I will try that tomorrow. Hopefully not a browser issue as I don’t want to use a different browser
  6. Unraid is working fine, however I left to go out of town last week and now I have noticed that the array devices shown on the main tab are slow to populate. I thought perhaps my USB boot drive was having issues, so I swapped over to a new one, but the problem persists. It is taking 30+ seconds to populate this data. Array is working none the less but this is annoying and new.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.