nharris

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed

nharris's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

0

Reputation

  1. Hey guys, thanks for the work you do. I'm running DVB unRAID Build LibreELEC 6.3.0.rc4 and I've been having audio issues with live tv. I've worked backwards to find that all is well in 6.1.9. That is when the drivers changed from V1.0.0 to V1.1.0. Is this a problem that has been seen by others? I searched but didn't find anything. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated. Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-955Q LG Electronics LGDT3306A VSB/QAM Frontend : ATSC #0
  2. Many weeks ago when I was running V 6.1.9 I was playing around with luks encrypted containers. I actually had a script running that would mount a container when I plugged in the flash drive containing the key and unmount when the flash drive was removed. I've been running 6.2 since it hit RC status. When I run cryptsetup luksFormat lukstest.img I get: device-mapper: reload ioctl on failed: No such file or directory Failed to setup dm-crypt key mapping for device lukstest.img. Check that kernel supports aes-xts-plain64 cipher (check syslog for more info). I've searched the forum and Google but didn't find any useful information. What if anything can I do to get this functionality back?
  3. I love this plug-in! Great work! I wanted to get your thoughts on listing and adding the device address with your plug-in. No matter if your using vanilla UnRAID or your plug-in, having many identical devices (for me its Logitech Unifying Receivers and USB NICs) is problematic. I know which bus they're on but their enumeration changes on removal/reboot. Thanks again for creating this plug-in. Neil
  4. All I can say is WOW! Thank you for all your hard work in bringing all the new features and improvements. I am really excited to try this out and disappointed that I have to wait until it's out of beta...my wife would kill be if I nuked our media server/pvr.
  5. My motherboard is MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition. We have the same USB controllers. I have been having odd behavior from on of the controllers and rolled back through all of the unRAID versions that I had and found that 6.0.1 was the last one that worked. I sent an email asking for any releases that where between my working and non working versions. The reply is: "There were no releases between 6.0.1 and 6.1. One thing you could try is adding iommu=pt after "append" in the syslinux.cfg." This may work for you also. http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=45721.0
  6. I ended up emailing a request for previous releases. This is the reply: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There were no releases between 6.0.1 and 6.1. One thing you could try is adding iommu=pt after "append" in the syslinux.cfg. Apply that change, reboot your system, and report back if you still have an issue. Best Regards, Jonathan Panozzo Lime Technology, Inc. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I am happy to say that my problem has been resolved!
  7. I've only recently discovered this problem. Using lsusb, I plug in a usb device or hub and see it enumerated. If I then unplug the device it still shows in lsusb and nothing else can be used on that port until reboot. If I go to /sys/bus/pci/drivers/xhci_hcd and echo -n 0000:09:00.0 > unbind it is removed, however the corresponding echo -n 0000:09:00.0 > bind yields a "No such device" error. What makes this even more puzzling is that after it locks up I can start a VM that gets this USB Root via passthrough and it functions properly in a VM, both Windows and Linux. I'm running 6.1.7 and I've gone backwards through 6.1.6, 6.1.4, 6.1.0 and 6.0.1 (all of the versions I have on hand). The last version that functioned correctly is 6.0.1. What versions are between 6.0.1 and 6.1.0? I would like to narrow down the version change that started this issue. USB Controllers: X99 Express Chipset , ASMedia ASM1042AE , VIA VL805
  8. I searched the forum but, I could not find that anyone else had this problem. At least I can still telnet in. Thank you for providing a redundant connection protocol. I have included the relevant log entries with the IP Address removed. I'll be glad to provide any information needed. Jan 18 13:20:09 Tower sshd[15140]: error: key_load_public: invalid format Jan 18 13:20:09 Tower sshd[15140]: error: Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key Jan 18 13:20:09 Tower sshd[15140]: error: key_load_public: invalid format Jan 18 13:20:09 Tower sshd[15140]: fatal: Unable to negotiate with x.x.x.x: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss [preauth] Jan 18 13:22:12 Tower sshd[18665]: error: key_load_public: invalid format Jan 18 13:22:12 Tower sshd[18665]: error: Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key Jan 18 13:22:12 Tower sshd[18665]: error: key_load_public: invalid format Jan 18 13:22:12 Tower sshd[18665]: fatal: Unable to negotiate with x.x.x.x: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss [preauth]