I'm having issues being able to see any of the shares on my unraid server on my Windows 10 Desktop. I've view dozens of forum posts on here and can't seem to find anything that works. This is after a wipe and reinstall to fix issues I was having with Windows 10. Here are the bullet points and what I've done so far:
- Other Windows 10 computers can see and edit just fine. I've got a Windows 10 VM on another server that works just fine and it did so right from a fresh install.
- The Windows 10 machine that can't, won't even let me see the shares, when I double click on the host name "Tower" it gives me "Windows cannot access \\Tower" Then it says "The network path was not found" Error Code 0x80070035
- I've tried browsing to the IP and to the Host name in windows explorer with the same result.
- I've turned off Windows defender ransomware protection
- Not running any other AV or firewall. I've turned off Windows firewall as well.
- Hooked up through Ethernet and verified it's set to "Private Network" not Public
- I can ping the Unraid server and after turning on SMB v1 in Windows, I can see it when I browse the network in Windows Explorer
- I can use remote desktop to get to another server just fine and view other network resources
- I've tried rebuilding permissions on the Unraid box with the "New Permissions" tool
- I can browse to the WEB gui on the windows 10 machine that can't view the shared folders.
- Set SMB settings Local Master to "Yes"
- Cleared all credentials in the Credential Manager
- Verified both the Windows 10 box and Unraid both are set to the exact same workgroup
- Windows is fully updated to 1803 build
- Unraid is updated to 6.5.3
- Tried changing the Workgroup name on the unraid server, it's set back to just the default "WORKGROUP" now
- Tried turning off SMB and Turning it back on
- Full reboot of the Unraid server
I've attached the diagnostics log file.
Thanks for any help you can provide