cmannes

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About cmannes

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Read a lot about how to handle btrfs errors. And btrfs check --repair docker.img appears to have done the magic. My dockers all started correctly now, and appear to be working as expected. I'm going to assume user error. I probably should have stopped all my dockers before running the 6.9 update. (Which of course occurred to me shortly after clicking the button.)
  2. Did the 6.9 update. Started my shares. They seem fine. Docker won't start though, and in the System Log I see.. Mar 2 18:06:30 Cube emhttpd: shcmd (323): /usr/local/sbin/mount_image '/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img' /var/lib/docker 30 Mar 2 18:06:32 Cube kernel: BTRFS: device fsid 405485a6-6ae3-4031-affd-458b900c4624 devid 1 transid 1037304 /dev/loop2 scanned by mount (15723) Mar 2 18:06:32 Cube kernel: BTRFS info (device loop2): enabling free space tree Mar 2 18:06:32 Cube kernel: BTRFS info (device loop2): using free space tree Mar 2 18:06:32 Cube kernel: BTR
  3. Okay, via process of elimination, it was my windows PC. Then using a network traffic viewer, it was my browser. Even though I had no tabs open. But... I had an extension that was apparently "incorrectly" hitting my server. I disabled the extension, and no more messages in the log. Thank you for the help!
  4. My server "cube" was misbehaving this morning. (UI was unreachable, apps not responding, etc.) So I power cycled, and shutdown the last few dockers I had been tinkering with. For the most part, things seemed back to normal, except for one thing in my syslog. Dec 16 09:10:14 Cube root: error: /jsonrpc: missing csrf_token Dec 16 09:10:19 Cube root: error: /jsonrpc: missing csrf_token Dec 16 09:10:19 Cube root: error: /jsonrpc: missing csrf_token Dec 16 09:10:24 Cube root: error: /jsonrpc: missing csrf_token Dec 16 09:10:24 Cube root: error: /jsonrpc: missing csrf_token Dec 16 09:10
  5. So I installed Kiwi Syslog Service Manager on my PC. it's running on 192.168.40.154. In unraid I set "Local syslog server" "disabled" "remote syslog server" "192.168.40.154". I hit apply, and nothing ever shows in Kiwi. I checked the windows firewall, kiwi has full access tcp & udp. I did a ping both ways. And unraid & windows can see each other. I tried echo -n "test message" | nc -u -w1 192.168.40.154 514 And nothing. I switched unraid & kiwi to TCP. Tried echo -n "test message" | nc -w1 192.168
  6. Okay, finally had it crash and kept the syslog. In the log I can see on 2/9 when I restarted the server around 20:40ish. Then at 01:00 there's a long sequence of Feb 10 01:00:06 Cube kernel: veth40a15f2: renamed from eth0 Feb 10 01:00:06 Cube kernel: docker0: port 1(veth5b405b7) entered disabled state Feb 10 01:00:06 Cube kernel: docker0: port 1(veth5b405b7) entered disabled state Feb 10 01:00:06 Cube kernel: device veth5b405b7 left promiscuous mode Feb 10 01:00:06 Cube kernel: docker0: port 1(veth5b405b7) entered disabled state I believe that's when my internet went out o
  7. I have a semi-regular occurrence, where streaming a lower-res (<720p) video via binhex-plexpass, causes my entire unraid server (6.8.2, although it occured in prior versions as well) to lock up and become completely unresponsive. Even a keyboard/mouse/monitor directly connected is unresponsive. I have to power-cycle the server. It's always come back fine, and everything works as expected. Till the next hard-lock. And while a 'fix' from the community would be nice, what I'd really like to find out, is how to triage the issue. I'm actually a 'FullStack' developer, so I've got