Does using a 10 year old Motherboard SATA ports affect the Preclear time?

Does using a 10 year old Motherboard SATA ports affect the Preclear time?  I have a spare PC because I cannot add more HD to unraid until I get my LSI card.  So I thought I would preclear on this old PC.

I can see it says something about a link of 3.0 Gbps, so isn't a 6.0 Gbps link.  And max speed UDMA/133.

The preclear does show average of 195 MB/s.

Dec 17 14:59:34 Tower kernel: ata3: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m1024@0xfe02f000 port 0xfe02f100 irq 22
Dec 17 14:59:34 Tower kernel: ata3: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
Dec 17 14:59:34 Tower kernel: ata3.00: ATA-9: WDC WD80EFAX-68KNBN0, VGGR4P0G, 81.00A81, max UDMA/133

Edited by Paul_Ber
Could delete previous post so wrote a shorter post with different questions
Just now, Decto said:

SATA 2 is good for ~250 MB/s, the 195 MB/s is about right for a WD 8TB drive at the start of the pre-clear but it will slow down as it moves to the inner disk tracks.

Thanks.  I did 3 rounds of preclear on the 8TB and no errors.

Now doing 3 rounds on a WD60EFRX CMR that was RMA'd to replace a WD60EFAX SMR that at time of purchase WD never said it was SMR.  They sent me the new drive without a credit card, I only have to pay for shipping back.