Unraid completely unusable after installing passthrough PCI NIC card.. Network access, but barely

I made a big mistake.. Instead of doing one server upgrade at a time, I decided to do them all. That included installing a PCIe NIC (for VM passthrough), updating my BIOS, and upgrading a parity drive. After re-configuring my bios settings to match what they were previously, I booted into and Unraid and everything is so SLOW. I can barely get anything to function.

Problems:

- Many times, the settings I change or pages I try to load within Unraid get stuck with the Unraid "loading" logo.

- It takes forever to start or stop the array (sometimes it won't stop at all and just sits at "Array Stopping - Retry unmounting user shares").

- Most of my dockers say "not available" for the version number, but I can update them and all i've tested have (slow) network access still.

- Most of my VM's wont boot, and if they do, they have really odd network activity or none at all.

- Parity has been disabled (I assume that was from the server crashing during a parity rebuild).

Resolutions attempted:

- Iommu group passthrough for PCE NIC

- Removing the installed PCIe NIC

- Deleting network.cfg and network-rules.cfg from /config on the Unraid flash drive

- Mutiple settings changes (Disable/Enabled VMs, Dockers, ect..)

- Fix common problems (times out on checking blacklisted plugins)

Any ideas from my syslog diagnostics what the culprit could be?

SOLVED- It was the BIOS update that was doing me dirty, not the PCIe NIC like I had thought. I reverted my BIOS to the previous edition and we're back in business.

Edited by Kudagra
6 hours ago, itimpi said:

You would be better off providing your system's Diagnostics zip file rather than just the syslog (diagnostics includes the syslog and much more).

Ok, done! Is there anything in diagnostics I should have censored before uploading?

Edited by Kudagra
38 minutes ago, Kudagra said:

Ok, done! Is there anything in diagnostics I should have censored before uploading?

In principle all personal information such as usernames, passwords is anonymised (unless you have mover logging enabled).   If you are not sure then they are all text files that you can examine for yourself.  As an example some people do not like the fact that disk serial numbers are included, but most people do not consider these sensitive information and they are often needed to help make sense of the other included information.