Kernel, PCI and Memory Errors overnight?

Hey guys,

I'll keep this one short and to the point.

Overnight I have received some kernel, PCI and memory errors.

I had 24GB RAM in the server, 2x8GB + 2x4GB

Last night I swapped out the 2x4GB with 2x8GB sticks (exact same model as my other 2x8GB sticks already in the box) to give it 32GB

Nothing else has changed.

Then this morning I woke up to these errors. (disregard the data and downloads share and cache entries, I will fix them after - unrelated)

1151325709_ScreenShot2021-01-09at12_03_32pm.thumb.png.8a21ae4690369ba7267cf27016a6b134.png

The box is still functioning fine, but obviously I would like to try and get a handle on where these errors are coming from.

Here is my server diags:

unraid-diagnostics-20210109-1317.zip

I have not run a memtest yet, I just wanted to see if the community had some information on things I can check prior to taking my server offline for a memtest.

Any help would be great :)

just a quick update, it was suggested elsewhere that I limit the memory usage of my docker containers. Most of my docker containers are limited between 256M - 4G depending on their requirements. Except for Plex and Emby containers. So I have now limited those both to 4GB of memory, to see if that helps.