Not enough space for file transfer (Solved)

me23

My unraid server ( 6.72 os) is used mainly for media.  I have a Movies share that hold all my movies. Each movie file is in a separate folder with respective names.  67 TB server with 22 TB free space

Share settings for Movies:  High water,  100GB min space, auto split at top level, included disks is all, no exclusion and I have never used a cache disk.

I've had this setup for years with no issues.  Transferring 1 movie file (4 GB) to Movies share from a Windows 10 pc over the LAN like I always do and get not enough space error.  Had errors on one of the drives so I replaced it but still getting error.

Log zip file attached.  I did notice that one of my drives (Disk 2) has a lot of activity and has only like 2 GB free space.  Which seems odd if my minimum is set to 100GB.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Capture.JPG

mediaserver-diagnostics-20210226-1756.zip

Edited by me23

Ok i fixed it by just changing split level to auto split any directory as required.  I had it the other way because i didnt want disks spinning up in order to see a movie poster for a movie i selected.  But i dont spin down disks anymore so shouldnt be an issue.  

Thanks

• me23 changed the title to Not enough space for file transfer (Solved)