Need help with AMD Ryzen 4650G iGPU passthrough to Win10 VM

limital

Hey all,

I could really need some help in getting the iGPU of my new AMD Ryzen 4650G to run in my Win10 VM. I want to play some simple games on it.

I'm on Unraid 6.9 RC 2. I can select the igpu in VM settings but i always get this error:

Execution error

internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2021-02-28T19:06:05.376304Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device vfio-pci,host=0000:08:00.0,id=hostdev0,bus=pci.5,addr=0x0: vfio 0000:08:00.0: group 4 is not viable Please ensure all devices within the iommu_group are bound to their vfio bus driver.

When i check the iommu it says that the group is already in use by unraid...

I hope someone can help me with this as i only got that cpu so i don't need a dedicated gpu...

With ACS patch set to both i am able to start the vm with the igpu selected. I was also able to install the radeon drivers but even after that when i check the device manager it shows that errors occured on the device....

Is there no one who got an amd igpu working in a Win10 VM and is able to help?! :(