formatting mistake xfs encrypted

Hi all, 

I had two drives with the manufacturer for replacement. They arrived and I installed them for parity rebuild, however we suffered a major power outage. When the power came back on, I started the server and saw that the UI was saying that the two disks were unreadable and needed to be formatted. Even though it warned me that formatting is never part of the parity rebuild, I went ahead with it to then discover that half the data was lost. I know that this is my mistake, but somehow it made sense in my mind that the power outage may have caused some issues that made the drive unreadable to UNRAID.

The disk were xfs encrypted. Is there any way to recover any of the data or is it gone for ever?

I am currently trying to see if I can discover any files via UPS Explorer.

Edited by GMAsterAU

@itimpiUFS Explorer is not looking like it produces anything valuable for me. Largely probably because only some of the physical data was written on the drive before it was formatted. 

Now that I have accepted that the data is lost, I am trying to use this as a learning experience. I may be misunderstanding this and clasping at straws here, but is there any way to 'roll back' a parity state in any way, or are all writes to parity permanent and irreversible? If the parity was intact and emulating disks, then the parity should still exist to get that parts of the data back perhaps?