Files Sizes Load Slowly in Folder Properties

Hi I just got finished setting up my unraid server. Im coming from an old WD mycloud that is still online as I transfer and move files.

An issue I cant seem to figure out is why my unraid server loads the files sizes of a folder so slowly. I have a movies folder that is 3.15TB. If I right click on my movies folder and select "properties," it calculates the size on disk in 5 seconds on my mycloud share.

From the same PC on my Unraid share, it takes minutes for it to sort through and give me that same information.

Can someone let me know what is going on here and how I can fix or improve this?

My unraid server is running dual xeons with a ton more RAM than that mycloud and its barely being hit for 5% CPU usage when I ask for the properties so Im confused how the mycloud is faster.

Am I going to run into issues with playback on my unraid server as well? I was hoping for a significant performance increase.

Thank you!

Also I have an HP 530SFP+ Dual-Port 10GB SFP+ PCIe Card that I need transceivers for however I am looking for ones the are RJ45 as I dont have fiber in my configuration (I made a mistake on purchase). Anyone know of some cheapish transceivers that will work well in this card?

Thanks for all the help!