Execution error: Can't connect to virtlogd: Failed to find user record for uid '0'

New to unraid and have been experimenting with it before I fully commit and migrate from Synology.

I formatted cache drive with btrfs first, but wanted to switch back to xfs after reading some posts about possible corruption and instability. I had two virtual machines on cache drive at this time which I didn't want to start over with. I thought I could just move the VM files to regular drive, format cache drive and then move them back to the same location and it will work as usual. I stopped the VMs, and then did this as root in SSH: mv /mnt/cache/domains /mnt/disk1/

Then moved it back the same way after formatting cache drive. Now I receive this message when trying to start VMs: "Execution error: Can't connect to virtlogd: Failed to find user record for uid '0'". After moving the files as root I have set correct permissions again (UID 100, GID 99, chmod 777). Nothing new shows up in System log. I Googled this error message and there were no hits. I tried editing VM settings and manually pointing it at the disk image present on the cache drive, with no difference.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue can be?