6.9.2 2 Cores stuck on 100%

Hello!

First of all, I am total unraid n00b, installed it about a year ago, installed a few dockers and I've had 0 problems, untill about 2 months ago.

2 Cores of my CPU are always stuck on 100% and I have no idea where to even start trying to solve the problem.

The 100% CPU usage is there before the array is even started, without any dockers running.

Under the processes tab, I can see [kworker/3:1+pm] and [kworker/2:1+usb_hub_wq] each using 85% of CPU, so I am guessing that's where the problem is.

Attached the Diagnostics 

tower-diagnostics-20210420-1924.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I fixed my problem....

Changed my motherboard + CPU and the problem is gone, all CPU cores are at normal lvls now...

Had a few faulty USB ports on the MB and suspected that that might be causing a problems, so I tried switching my i5 6500 for a Ryzen 2600x and the system is running a lot smoother now. Changed 0 settings so I am pretty sure my problem was due to faulty USBs and not bad configuration or a software error.

Hope You find a solution for your problem soon.. 

well, i don't exactly have another set of MB/CPU i can switch it with, and this only started happening with 6.9.0. I could go into the bios and disable USB, but i'm not sure that'd cure the problem, and obviously i'd have to be careful which ones i disable, might make it so i can't boot up.