Unable to access Web Ui remotely and other installation issues

Sorry if this question been answered before.  

I install unraid, and everything went fine.  I am able to boot into the system everything.  I got a GPU installed, and able to boot into the Unraid GUI UI screen.  I am able to log into the unRaid server using my root account.  Everything seems fine, and I am seeing all the shares have started.

Here are all the issues I am experiencing and would like some help with:

1) I am unable to get the Web GUI remotely on my laptop.  I am able to ping the Unraid server IP, and Unraid can ping my laptop.  It does not seem to be a networking issue.  Should I be doing something different to get the Web UI to show up when I enter the Unraid IP address on my browser on my laptop?  I would like to manage the server this way if possible.

2) I got a GPU installed on the Unraid server.  The display on my monitor seems to be in 480p mode with two blank sides on the screen.  How do I check if I got the right GPU driver installed?  I have a Nvidia GeForce 2 GB GPU.  Is there a way to configure this on the Web GUI?  I just can't find it.

3) I installed a Windows 10 VM.  I would like to use this VM as the default bootup so I can use this unRaid server like a Desktop.  How do I get the VM to the main machine on this server?  I would like boot up into this VM on the screen that's connected to the Unraid server.  Is there a easy way to configure this pass through so I can run this Windows VM like a regular WIndows 10 machines?

4) I cant seem to be able SSH to the machine remotely.

Really appreciate if anyone can help me with these installation issues.  I am a newbie to Unraid but I am pretty experience with all the systems.  It would be much appreciated if someone can point to the right place to get these issues resolved.

Thanks!

Edited by wchusky