(SOLVED) FixCommonProblems Machine Check Event error on new unraid build

Hi, I have built myself this first unraid machine just a over a week ago. I have installed Fix Common Problems plugin as advised and it started giving me this error about Machine Check Event detected on server. I also installed NerdPack with mcelog, but it seems that mcelog isn't working correctly since its displaying an error that I googled and it seems to be an issue with mcelog itself. While the main issue in Fix Common Problems seems to appear even when the array is off, though I only discovered when first running the array and I presume then FCP ran automatically.

This is my first time building a server of any kind, so I don't know what the issue is, the syslog txt in this zip seems to have some Hardware error happen regarding CPU but I can't understand what it means. Only thing I can add regarding CPU is that I only connected the 8-pin CPU power cable to the Motherboard and not also the 4-pin CPU power slot next to it because the PSU didn't come with a 4-pin CPU cable, though the manual for the motherboard says that the 4-pin connection is optional.

So far I only did pre-clear on my 2 HDD disks (pre-clear test mentioned no errors or issues) and after then put them in the array and have them parity sync, later I disabled the array to add a pool cache of 2 SSD NVMe's. Haven't yet actually set up shares or moved any data in.

CPU error in syslog:

Jun  9 10:56:23 HQ kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged
Jun  9 10:56:23 HQ kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: CPU 0: Machine Check: 0 Bank 6: ee2000000040110a
Jun  9 10:56:23 HQ kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: TSC 0 ADDR fef20000 MISC 43880000086 
Jun  9 10:56:23 HQ kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: PROCESSOR 0:a0653 TIME 1623225365 SOCKET 0 APIC 0 microcode e0

mcelog error:

Jun  9 11:56:21 HQ root: Fix Common Problems Version 2021.05.03
Jun  9 11:56:26 HQ root: Fix Common Problems: Error: Machine Check Events detected on your server
Jun  9 11:56:26 HQ root: mcelog: Family 6 Model 165 CPU: only decoding architectural errors
Jun  9 11:56:26 HQ root: mcelog: warning: 8 bytes ignored in each record
Jun  9 11:56:26 HQ root: mcelog: consider an update

hq-diagnostics-20210609-1158.zip

Edited by superharek
Solved
  • superharek changed the title to (SOLVED) FixCommonProblems Machine Check Event error on new unraid build