Can't run memtest through Unraid boot option or memtest iso

So i'm trying to run a memtest, first I tried selecting the memtest boot option in the flash drive setting through unraid, that would just make the system go in to a reboot cycle. It would output the boot select option to the display and try to automatically run the memtest after 5 seconds as it should but then would just reboot straight away. Was able to boot back in to the OS as standard from this boot selection screen.

Then tried creating a memtest bootable usb using the latest memtest download from http://www.memtest.org/#downiso. When I tried to boot from the UEFI option the system would just go straight back in to the bios. Tried the previous version of memtest (from 2013) and it would do the same thing.

Then tried a different usb, same thing. 

I've been having all sorts of issues with my system that I think originate from my cache drive dying and copying the cache files over the the new drive (possible something corrupt in these files). But realistically this shouldn't affect my system's ability to run a memtest if i'm trying to run it direct from a bootable usb drive created using the official memtest boot drive creator, right?

My system is an ASRock B450 Pro 4, Ryzen 1600, 16 gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 ram.