cant access unraid shares on one computer

i can see JARVIS (my unraid shares) on all my computers,  but on i cant acsess my shares from my laptop, only see it, it gives the samba "windows cannot access" error

so first of all i thought i might be the samba being disabled by windows 10 chestnut, no luck

next i moved on to flushing all DNS from the laptop and related flushing on my unifi equipment, still nothing,

ive tried so much and just keep hitting a wall, untll i changed my DNS on the laptop to 1.1.1.1 and now i can acsess the shares as \\JARVIS

but if i turn the DNS back to automatic nothing, so it tried setting my gateway DNS to 1.1.1.1 and nothing, cant acsess it turn the laptop back to 1.1.1.1 and \\JARVIS is back, so then i try nslookup 192.168.1.140 and i get 

Server:  one.one.one.one
Address:  1.1.1.1

*** one.one.one.one can't find 192.168.1.140: Non-existent domain

shares work,

if i change it back to automatic i get 

Server:  setup.ubnt.com
Address:  192.168.1.1

Name:    unifi
Address:  192.168.1.140

and shares dont work, so then i thought, how strange.. as this has been fine for a few weeks, i must have changed somthing.. but what?..

so next i try \\unifi 

and bam... all my shares are there,

i mean what the heck?

so i go back over making sure all my DNS caching has been flushed at every possible layer, still nothing, same as before

so i mean while i do have a solution that Works... its really frustrating me and i cant figure it out, anyone more knowledgeable than me care to chime in?

Thanks!

jarvis-syslog-20210726-2056.zip