Upgraded to 6.10 and shares are confusing

So, upgraded to 6.10 RC1 and shares are just confusing. I recently purchased a new server yesterday and was going to get it setup when I saw the announcement. Figured sweet, lets play with the RC as I am getting the new server up and running. Can't say I know what I am doing anymore. With 6.8/6.9 it was pretty easy to get going, set up user shares, the user shares spanned across the bays populated and I set up docker containers with ease.

Now, I'm not sure what I am even doing. When clicking on shares it looks like it's all just disk shares which are all separate and on each disk and not spanning across. Looks like there is a option to set up a pool, which I think will be what I want, but I can't without a drive in the array?

I'm just confused now. I want to be able to quickly make shares that span across the drive array, setup docker containers, and go from there.

HELP

Not quite sure where you are at the moment.    Setting up shares is identical on 6.10 to the approach on earlier releases so not sure what you are finding confusing?   Providing screenshots may make it clearer together with your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) to help with providing informed feedback.

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Not quite sure where you are at the moment.    Setting up shares is identical on 6.10 to the approach on earlier releases so not sure what you are finding confusing?   Providing screenshots may make it clearer together with your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) to help with providing informed feedback.

Pretty sure that the shares tab had a "add share" button towards the bottom left that allowed for a user share to be created. This is what I see now.

Shares Tab.PNG

13 minutes ago, Jhoopes517 said:

Pretty sure that the shares tab had a "add share" button towards the bottom left that allowed for a user share to be created. This is what I see now.

Shares Tab.PNG

That screenshot suggests you do not have User Shares enabled.   Have you checked this under Settings->Global Share Settings?