PCIE shifter

bhootz

So I'm just wondering (and quite honestly it's just wondering) about motherboard, case and GPU manufacturers are all over the place these days.

Currently I own a Dark Hero x570 and if I were to populate the top PCIE slot with a 3 slot (very common 30x0/6x00) I'd be choking it up if I want to populate the second PCIE slot into a x8,x8 config.

The funny part is that Asus decided to put a M.2 slot between the CPU and the top PCIE and in my Lian Li O11 XL the graphics card would screw into the second slot of the case and the top most slot is "wasted". 

Similarly I could want to move my P2200 from the bottom most x8 slot (chipset) a slot or 2 lower since I really don't need any output from it and kinda declutter the hardware being attached to the Mobo.

I have seen PCIE extenders and could definitely use them, but that would be like cutting my hair with a sword.

Is there like a just a slot or 2 up/down kinda attachment for the PCIE. 

Im sure I'm not the only person wishing for such a thing and I do understand the whole PCIE4 not playing very well on extenders, but still, where can I start looking and what am I looking for?