Help with Docker volumes and USB

secs

Hi all.

I have 6.9.2 running quite happily. I also have an RPI running a test program that is also done as a docker and I am trying to work out how to get it into Unraid. I checked the docker forum and it says I can create a thread there so hoping this is the correct area

The docker info is at https://github.com/robotastic/trunk-recorder/wiki/Installation#docker and the info I am working off is

docker run -it \ --privileged \ -v /REPLACE/WITH/PATH/TO/DIR:/app \ -v /var/run/dbus:/var/run/dbus \ -v /var/run/avahi-daemon/socket:/var/run/avahi-daemon/socket \ robotastic/trunk-recorder:latest

So I have created a share and linked it to the app volume. But the other 2 volumes I am assuming are already meant to exist but I am unable to locate them. What am I missing?

Also how do I pass the USB through or is that what the DBUS volume is meant for?

Hoping you are all well during this time. I am tinkering as I am in lockdown myself