New Intel Build advice needed

SMLLR

I have an older HP G8 server that I am thinking about replacing with a newer build. The main use of the server is approximately 30 or so docker containers. The containers are mainly for home automation (Home Assistant, Nodered, etc), media (Plex, sonarr, radarr, etc), and game servers (valheim, minecraft, etc). I would like to eventually add a coral at some point, but I am still debating between PCIe, M.2 or USB.

My current build is very much overkill mainly due to getting the hardware for free from work:

Model: HP ml350e G8

CPU: 2x CPU E5-2440 v2 @ 1.90GHz

Memory: 192GB ECC DDR3

The new build I am looking at is:

Motherboard: ASRock H570 Steel Legend

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K (i have this on hand as its currently unused from a bundle purchase)

Memory: 2x G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB

I'm just mainly looking for any glaring issues that I would be missing and IOMMU groupings info. I don't really have plans to add a GPU for transcoding as I'm planning to use quicksync for it. I'd also consider selling the CPU and buying a newer 11th non-K cpu possibly if that would make more sense.

Thanks