How do I pass local ports other than PCIe and USB through a Win10VM? like Serial, LPT, or Wi-Fi...

chomp

I bought a fanless computer to help run some networking objects and also act as a jump box to access/troubleshoot the internal parts of a remote network.  This computer has dual nic, Wi-Fi, 6 serial ports, and some other things I don't care about.

I have several networking devices (rtrs, sw, etc..) that would be sweet to have serial port access.  I just need to point these to my VM somehow...  and I cannot see where to do this...

also, there is an onboard Wi-Fi connected to the m.2 port inside that I'd like to pass to windows to do Wi-Fi analysis and Wireshark if possible.  

is it possible to directly connect the second nic directly to windows for Wireshark troubleshooting?

(it might make sense to just have windows directly on the machine, but I am also running some docker parts for some network services and like the parity protections, also like the unraid remote access and have capacity for another VM)